For Family Fun
Muddy Boots is a family run farm, shop, cafe and kids adventure play area in Balmacolm, Fife.
Muddy Boots is part of the farm that my great-grandfather first bought in the 1930s. During the 1950s my Grandma (Treina) started the first ‘farm shop’ on the farm, selling freshly harvested vegetables from the back door of the farm house.
Today we have a farm shop, café, and play area, with most of the family actively involved in the day-to-day running of the business. Join us for a family fun day out!
Come and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere around the fire and sample some of our home cooked food from field to plate.
Muddy Boots is all about celebrating the best food. We love what we grow, make and sell. Everything we sell is approved by us.
Archery & Axe Throwing
Have a go at Archery and Axe throwing on the farm. Sessions run by East Neuk Outdoors.
Our Great Location
- Only 10 Minutes from Cupar, Fife
- Only 10 Minutes from Glenrothes, Fife
- Loads of free, public parking on our grounds
- Café and Farm Shop – relax with some food and drink, and take some away with you too!
- Attractions for Kids and Parents alike, and excellent Facilities (have you seen our Award-winning toilets?)